Secret Soap Carving1
Secret Soap Carving2
Secret Soap (the second version)1
Ideas for Soap Scraps
Secret Soap Carving
Check out this video! you will get a surprise
1. Horizontally cut the soap in half little by little with the
2. Use the bottom half of the soap.
Draw a 3 cm(1-1/4") circle on the top of the soap with
the toothpick. (as shown in the left picture)
Then draw a smaller circle as shown in the right picture.
3. Divide the circumference of the soap into eight equal
parts, draw a scalloped circle as shown.
4. Holding the carving knife at a right angle, deeply cut the
Carve the center bud. Thinly cut off the soap inside
the small circle.
( And lightly cut the scalloped circle.)
5. Carve five petals of the center bud.
Shape the soap inside the petals into a dome shape.
6. Carve five petals insde the center bud.
7. Holding the carving at a right angle,to create the five
outer petals,deeply cut the soap around the center bud
as drawn in pink below.
8. Trim and shape the five parts into five curled petals
9. Carve six leaves as shown below.
10. Carve six smaller leaves as shown below.
11. Holding the carving knife at a right angle, deeply cut
the soap as drawn in pink.
12. Insert the knife into the side of the soap, horizontally
cut and pull up the soap to remove.
13. Push the top egde of the soap a little with your fingers
to close the horizontal cuts at the side.
14. Thinly cut off the top edge of the soap to smooth.
15. Holding the carving knife at a right angle,cut along the
scalloped circle as drawn in pink below.
16. Tilting the carving knife, cut the soap as drawn in pink
below to remove the soap.
The lower part is done.
17. Make the top part of soap.
Scoop out the soap inside with a spoon.
Decorate your soap with rhinestones or beads.
Copyright(c)2019 mizutama.soap allrights reserved