Dandelions in a Eggshell
(Page 2 of 2)
How to carve an orchid flower
(Page 1 of 2)
24. Bend the end of the wire(22cm/9") several times.
25. Twist two wires together.
26. Then wind another wire,and cut off the excess
with a wire cutter.
27. (Optional:You can use floral tape to make a stem.)
Wrap the stems together with floral tape
Twisting is unnecessary.
28. Cut off the excess.
29. Glue the flowers to the stem
30.Place the glass marbles or decorative stones in
the vase. Bend the wire stem.
Orchid (Page 1 of 2)
These soap orchid arrangements are the perfect decorations forany room.
Copyright(c)2019 mizutama.soap allrights reserved